First Catatan

Annyeong! My name is Sarah Liyana.This blog isn't in english but Malay and English@ Manglish...How old are you? Guess.That's secret.Futhermore,I like K-pop such as EXO,NCT,RV,TVXQ and Purplebeck...Many people ask this question to me :-

-Why you don't like BTS?
-What is NCT?
- Why you choose EXO and not BTS?

OK.First,I dont like BTS because ARMY.Half of ARMY always says bad thing about EXO and NCT.I know you're jealous,but can you feel how they feel...OFC you cant...Cause you speak before think. Then,NCT is SM Idol...It's mean NEO Culture Technology...I don't what it's mean.This group consist of 21 people and 4 unit,NCT Dream,NCT 127,NCT U and Wayv...I don't like to tell you so much.You can ask SM or GOOGLE.Third,I choose EXO because fandom EXO and NCT combine and they like sibling different parents.

That's all for me.Thank you for lending me your eyes...This song from NCT 127-Highway to Heaven (The 4th mini album "NCT #127 We Are SUPERHUMAN")


Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Makmal Computer SK Clifford